Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday Sundries Happy New Year Edition!

Dear Hubby and I went out for pizza, then came home to spend a quiet night in front of the TV. I'm still fighting the gunk and finishing an antibiotic, so I couldn't get all wild and crazy anyway. DH has been doing hospital watch for his father, who has overcome heart surgery and pneumonia, so we have much to be grateful for in this new year.

I haven't "done" resolutions these last few years. I have my goals and I know what I need to do. As Master Yoda says:
"There is no try. Only do or do not." But I do have some things for you all today!

This is so important to me and my gift to you. When you're running around like the proverbial chicken with her head cut off, stop a second, take a deep breath and think of this sticky note. It will. I promise.

I love this. We have a buddy who is a huge Marx Brothers fan who posted this. Groucho was never policially correct, was he?


Another buddy (what? I have more than one friend.) who is big with an A.B.A.T.E. (motorcyclist educational and advocacy group) posted this one. In case you can't adjust the bifocals, it starts, "Here's to the crazy ones," and ends with, "Because they change things." Isn't that a truth? I do vow to continue to be my crazy self in 2012. I wish to use my abilities for good, not evil.

This is from the Get in the Kitchen, B@tches! posting and is sick and funny. We all need goals, don't we?

Is this you? Don't give up, please.

Even though your paranoia reigns. I respect paranoia.

Amen, sistah.

Hoping this isn't you.

Hope this is.

Have a super great 2012, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment